Fade cut can be defined as a hairstyle that features the gradual transition from short to longer hair. There are so many variations of fade haircuts, but the idea remains the same across all the variations. The hairstyles are great for casual and formal looks, and you can experiment as much as you want as long as you have a skilled barber you can trust. Even though taper fade cuts have been around for years, they have gained popularity in modern times but there are some that seem to be more popular than others.
1. Caesar taper fade – It is amongst the best for African Americans mainly because of their skin complexion and dark hair color. The sides have short haircuts and longer haircuts featured on the top. The top haircuts have larger lengths usually swept to the front side and not the side as many other fades do. The fade allows for short borders and bangs to be combed sideways.
2. Mohawk taper fade – The Mohawk is still trending and you can stand out in a taper fade Mohawk. For this fade, the hair on the top head part is longer compared to that on the back of the head making it possible for you to lift them in faux hawk style. The length increases from the top to bottom. You can easily style this fade at home using pomade.
3. Afro taper fade – It is most suitable for men who have curly or kinky hair and the curls are styled from top with the hair length decreasing from the top part running downwards till they vanish. It is a very popular fade style especially for black men.
4. Temple fade – This style suits any color and skin tone, but it needs to be done by a skilled hairdresser or barber. It is more like a low fade, but the difference comes in because the transition between hair lengths in this style is more abrupt, clear and evidently visible.
5. High taper fade – It fades with skin at around 2 inches or even lower from the hair top. It is a style that can be rocked by anybody but it seems to work best for men with black hair. You can easily hold the hair tight using pomade and it also works in keeping the hair shiny. There is also the low taper fade which disappears an inch above the natural hairline. For the low taper fade, it would be a good idea to use hair gel when styling for the best results.
6. Bald taper fade – It is a great style for men who are almost bald because it offers a stylish look. It is very similar to military buzz but it is different because it fades from nothing around the sides to the top of the head where the fade is largest. Its appearance works for bald men because it makes the baldness less visible.
7. Comb over fade – The bottom hair is trimmed regularly in this style, whereas the top hair is left to grow in length. The bottom hair remains below the top hair level. You can comb the top in a slick back.
People with long hair may feel that her style is no longer original. Then they think how to make it express themselves by some additional touch in their style. Changing the long hair may feel as doubtful especially for people who have long time with same style.
You may be one of them who have long hair with common style for along time. You may find that some people will criticize your step to change. But the most important is your choice, you might not follow the call of new experience of owning bizarre style, but you can change it little by giving much different look.
Before deciding the style for you, you should know what type of your desire. You need to match if there any event you are going to attend. Or, if you need to color your hair, it is necessary for you to choose the same color.
The next thing before picking long hair style, you should have the picture of what style you want. By this way, the stylist or barber shop will easily catch what you want. Even, they will give suggestion whether it is suitable for you or not.
Another thing you need to attention when choosing the photo is about the structural structural of the photo person. It would be better if the person in photo having similar face structure with you to ensure the style will be matched with you. On the other hand if the styles you want do not meet with your skin tones, you may need a stylist suggestion.
Hairstyles for long hair also became the most important thing when it is connected to wedding. As you have many options of the hairstyle you have collected, you may tend to pick the most choices. Because of the most, it will give you more advantages.
To realize the perfect style for long hair, you may want to go to a quality hair stylist. The reason is they have much knowledge that will give what you want and what you need. By regards to what you want, they will suggest you to what you need to get the most viable one.
Who said men can’t wear blow out hairstyles? Here are great blowout styles that you can go for:
You should visit an experienced barber to have a great cut. The barber will cut the sides more than the top giving you a bold look. You can leave the beards on or cut them.
This is similar to the spiky hairdo only that the top is longer and textured to make it interesting and add some height. For a great look scissor trim the top to give it the textured look. You should then blow dry and roll over the strands to the side.
To finish the look you should trim the sides to have a smooth look.
It’s ideal for men with hair that is naturally wavy. It’s also possible to pull a great look if you have any other type of hair. You only need to visit a professional barber. The wavy locks at the crown should be three inches or longer. To give them a perfect look gelly them and push them back.
To create a disconnection with the full beard, bald fade the sides and back.
If you have long hair you should get the attention of people by cutting it in a Mohawk. Ask your barber to give the sides a mini fade while leaving the top with longer strands. The cool thing with this cut is that it’s easy to maintain as the only thing you need to do is to maintain the top where the hair is rolled up.
This is the ideal cut for lazy guys as you don’t need to maintain the hair. All you need to do is to ask the barber to give the sides a razor fade and leave the top untouched. To create the messy look, push your hair back and forward.
Guide on how to take care of the blowout hair
Blowout hair is great, but you need to take good care of it for it last for a long time. Here are tips on how to do it:
Wash it right: to clean your hair use rich shampoo and conditioner. Avoid harsh chemicals such as glutaldehyde and thioglycolate. If you live in an area with salty water, avoid submerging the hair in saltwater soon after treatment. This calls for you to avoid getting into the pool or ocean. This is to avoid the hair from getting damaged by the salt that tends to weaken the bonds created during treatment.
Above are some of the best blowout hairstyles for men and how to take care of them. For an interesting look you should consider coloring your hair.